Outdoor Pool Table,Swimming Pool Chlorine,Stable Chlorine Dioxide Tablet,Swimming Pool Treatment Yuanmao Trading Group Co.Ltd. , http://www.lfchlorinedioxide.com
Paper cutter blade material and composition
The blade of the paper cutter is made by high-temperature insert welding of the blade and the body. The HSS (HIGH SPEED STEEL) or high-hardness chrome-tungsten-manganese (CrWMn) steel is usually used as the cutting edge, and hard alloys are used individually. The body part is usually made of mild steel. After the blade is quenched, the blade hardness can reach 60-64HRC.
When the cutting force of the cutting machine is increased and the cutting sound changes significantly, it means that the blade has been used bluntly, and the sharpening should be promptly replaced.
1. When the blade is in the top position, turn off the power switch, stop the machine movement, put the machine in a shutdown state, place the machine in a rolling state, and turn the machine in a neutral position. When replacing the blade, loosen all the screws of the knife bed fastening blade, insert the attached knife wrench into the hexagon hole of the knife bed, and rotate counterclockwise, the blade will fall automatically, and the screw with the knife handle will be loaded into the blade. In the screw hole, holding the knife handle, the blade can be removed from the hook and placed on the attachment holder, and the insert can be put into the cassette for grinding.
2. Fixation of the blade: firstly inspect the newly taken blade, check the angle and width of the blade sharpness, and clean the blade with a soft cloth (rub the blade from the back to the edge, not against the blade Rub or rub along the edges. Then attach the attached tool holder wrench into the sharpened or replaced blade screw hole, place it on the attachment, push it near the knife bed, lift the blade and hang the two holes of the middle groove of the blade on the tool bed. On the extended hook, remove the knife handle, insert the knife wrench into the hexagonal hole of the knife bed, rotate clockwise, the blade will automatically rise to a fixed position. Tighten all the bolts securing the blade on the knife bed. Note that the entire process must be careful not to touch the blade with anything hard. Finally put away all kinds of tools, that is to complete the blade fixed.
3. Start the machine test cut.
1. After each tool change, a cycle must be performed manually. The cutter can be switched on when the depth of cut is normal.
2. The new blade must be replaced after grinding 40mm when the blade is sharpened.
3. Whether the blade is installed properly can be viewed from the condition of the blade on the blade, and the blade should all touch the blade.
After the blade is worn out, the new blade is used or the blade that is not more than 20 mm is sharpened. When the blade is raised, the two holes of the blade are hung on the upper blade, and the second hole of the blade is fixed with the tool bed as shown in the figure.
When the blade sharpening exceeds 20mm, use the first row of holes as shown in the figure and the knife bed to fix, and at the same time, fix the spare part: two pads, between the knife bed and the blade, and use M6 screws to fix. The pad uses 20mm on both sides. At the same time check that the pad must be below the sliding surface of the knife bed.
Between each 20mm, adjust the adjustment nut of the knife bar puller and adjust the height of the knife edge to meet the requirements.
In use, in order to make the machine work more flexible, you can often apply paraffin wax or talcum powder to the edge of the blade. Since talcum powder and paraffin can reduce the friction between the two contact objects and make the cutting more smooth, it can be extended. The service life of the blade edge.
The sharpening angle and sharpness of the blade affect the cutting accuracy. The blade is the main component of the cutting. The sharpening angle and sharpness of the blade have a great influence on the cutting precision. For different types and cutting materials of different materials, the sharpening angle It is different. Under normal circumstances, when cutting hard paper, to overcome the larger cutting resistance, the sharpening angle of the blade should be larger (between 22 and 25 degrees). If the cutting angle is smaller then the blade is used to trim. Hard paper, due to the blade's blade is thin, can not overcome the cutting resistance of the larger paper, so that the blade edge deformation, the occurrence of insufficient undercut and other phenomena, affecting the cutting quality. Generally, when cutting soft or thin paper, the angle of the blade should be between 16 and 21Â°.
The sharpness of the blade edge is also a factor that affects the accuracy of the cutting. According to the different cutting products and working hours, the number of times of blade grinding is not the same. Generally, blades that are continuously cut need to be replaced with new sharpened blades within 2-3 hours. In the specific use, a reasonable number of blade sharpenings should be determined based on their own cutting products.
If an unsharpened blade is still in use, it will cause damage to the machine (such as easy breakage of the safety bolt) and shorten the life of the machine.
Outdoor Pool Table,Swimming Pool Chlorine,Stable Chlorine Dioxide Tablet,Swimming Pool Treatment
Yuanmao Trading Group Co.Ltd. , http://www.lfchlorinedioxide.com